For those who just updated to OxygenOS 4.1.5 and have their mobiles keep tripping dm-verity. Seems that the regular dm-verity commands doesn’t work consistently since OxygenOS 4.1.0. You will need to do extra steps.
- Download all needed upgrade files (if doing an upgrade) and, *importantly*, download and copy v5.1 to your phone from https://build.nethunter.com/android-…y-opt-encrypt/
- Do the full-zip dirty-flash upgrade (after backing up obviously, and only if you’re doing an upgrade)
- Download the 4.0.2 firmware and the firmware of your current version (Firmware downloads by djsubterrain )
- Flash in TWRP the 4.0.2 firmware zip.(firmware/modem only),
- Reboot to bootloader and connect your phone to the pc.
- Use this commands:
- fastboot oem disable_dm_verity
- fastboot oem enable_dm_verity
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash in TWRP the firmware of your current OOS version (firmware only).
- Reboot to recovery, flash the no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip,
- Perform a dalvik+cache wipe, reboot.
- Perform this command once it boots your device: adb reboot “dm-verity enforcing”