OnePlus 3T has rolled out an update and has several major bug fixes. Here are the highlights.
• Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus
- Updated network settings for select carriers
- Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8
- Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
- Modified WiFi no internet indication icon
- Fixed storage issue present on 3rd party filemanagers
- Fixed VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM cards
- Fixed connection issue on Android Auto
- WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Proximity sensor
- Camera low light focus
- Expanded screenshot
- Enhanced system stability
Not sure about the push notifications update as I personally don’t want any unwarranted advertisements. But we’ll see how that goes.
To download, use VPN and set country to Canada and use system update from Settings to download the OTA. If you are rooted, you can download the full ROM here.